Job Type: Full Time (Part Time arrangements may also be considered)
Hours: Flexible (may be negotiated, based on Candidate suitability)
Compensation: Competitive base pay, plus performance incentives
The Manager will work directly with the business owners to drive the continued growth of the company’s membership base.
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Delivery of personalized consultations, fitness assessments and personal training services
• Customer service management
• Recruitment, development and management of practitioner network
• Ongoing business development and program expansion
• Corporate program client development
• Promotion of referral and lead-generation programs
• 2-5 years of experience providing personal fitness training, assessments and consultations
• Valid professional certifications and CPR/First Aid
• Must be someone who is “hands-on”, self-motivated and highly productive
• Prior management experience would be an asset
Please submit resumes in confidence to email@example.com.